Happy Monday!!! =D
This page is for those of you, like me, who are currently experiencing cloudy, rainy, misty weather. ;-)
I'm loving that Carolyn over on A Colorful Journey has invited everyone along on a virtual vacation to the beach!
And I'm loving that this month's challenge over on the Inspiration Emporium blog is to "Create a Little Sunshine." (I totally hope a sunset qualifies!! LOL!)
AND I'm loving that it's Monday, so that means Shimelle has another Starting Point scrapbook page challenge up too!
Play along with us if you can!
This photo was taken a few years ago (sigh!) at Hunting Island State Park in South Carolina--my most favorite place to camp in the state! I LOVE to take pictures of the sunrise and sunset each day I'm there. Does that ever get old???? =D
I used Shimelle's recipe and lots of mixy/matchy papers. Some from Crate Paper, a bit from Basic Grey and a flashcard from Tim Holtz.
I guess I had better get back to my housework. Just because it's raining doesn't mean I can take the WHOLE day off to play, now does it??
Well....maybe! ;-)
Thanks so much for dropping in today!
~Cynthia
This page is for those of you, like me, who are currently experiencing cloudy, rainy, misty weather. ;-)
I'm loving that Carolyn over on A Colorful Journey has invited everyone along on a virtual vacation to the beach!
And I'm loving that this month's challenge over on the Inspiration Emporium blog is to "Create a Little Sunshine." (I totally hope a sunset qualifies!! LOL!)
AND I'm loving that it's Monday, so that means Shimelle has another Starting Point scrapbook page challenge up too!
Play along with us if you can!
This photo was taken a few years ago (sigh!) at Hunting Island State Park in South Carolina--my most favorite place to camp in the state! I LOVE to take pictures of the sunrise and sunset each day I'm there. Does that ever get old???? =D
I used Shimelle's recipe and lots of mixy/matchy papers. Some from Crate Paper, a bit from Basic Grey and a flashcard from Tim Holtz.
I guess I had better get back to my housework. Just because it's raining doesn't mean I can take the WHOLE day off to play, now does it??
Well....maybe! ;-)
Thanks so much for dropping in today!
~Cynthia

5 comments:
What a gorgeous photo and layout! I too love sunsets... Although West Texas is mostly desert and not very pretty, nature wise, we have the most gorgeous sunsets! That is a great idea to scrap! Thanks for the inspiration and your sweet comment on my blog! :)
Hi Cynthia
Another fabby photograph and great layout. Gorgeous colours too.
We have surprisingly woke up to sunshine this morning .. .. but will it last?!?!? We will have to wait and see.
Love Jules xx
A beautiful sunset, great paper and layout! Makes me want to go there! Another rainy day here.
I love your sunset- and the page you made around it!!! Perfect for vacation!
beautiful page...and pic!
Post a Comment