Here's Thursday's page in my week-long voyage of the Week in the Life project...by Ali Edwards.
After all the excitement of the trip to Charleston, SC, the rest of the week seemed rather tame. For Thursday, I took a few pictures of the rainy view from the car where I waited on my mom during her physical therapy appointment.
It was so boring a day I added the price sticker from a loaf a bread I bought. ;-)
On the next page I added a list of news headlines from that day.
I did go back through the week and add a small journaling rectangle to document the number of miles I biked/walked for that day.
Thursday tag is from Cathy Zielske.
Banner tag is from Creativity Prompt.
Paper is from 7Gypsies.
Thanks for looking--have a wonderful day!!
~Cynthia
After all the excitement of the trip to Charleston, SC, the rest of the week seemed rather tame. For Thursday, I took a few pictures of the rainy view from the car where I waited on my mom during her physical therapy appointment.
It was so boring a day I added the price sticker from a loaf a bread I bought. ;-)
On the next page I added a list of news headlines from that day.
I did go back through the week and add a small journaling rectangle to document the number of miles I biked/walked for that day.
Thursday tag is from Cathy Zielske.
Banner tag is from Creativity Prompt.
Paper is from 7Gypsies.
Thanks for looking--have a wonderful day!!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
Some days getting to the grocery store to buy bread is a major accomplishment! Little details make up our days and how soon we forget them.
love the bread notation! thanks for the links, cynthia:)
Post a Comment