Today I've got a birthday card to show you. It seems kind of funny after all the Week in the Life pages the past few days. ;-)
I cut the card from hot pink cardstock. Then I cut a section of black and white cardstock and layered them.
I stamped one of my most favorite--and most used--flower stamps in Worn Lipstick. I edged the white panel and lightly distressed the whole piece with the same ink color.
I stamped the sentiment on the card blank and called 'er done! ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (pink and white cardstock); unknown source for black cardstock
Stamps: Stampendous (Agapanthus Cluster); Endless Creation (sentiment)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick, Black Soot)
ETC: Glue Glider Pro
Thanks for visiting with me today. Have a wonderful weekend!!
~Cynthia
I cut the card from hot pink cardstock. Then I cut a section of black and white cardstock and layered them.
I stamped one of my most favorite--and most used--flower stamps in Worn Lipstick. I edged the white panel and lightly distressed the whole piece with the same ink color.
I stamped the sentiment on the card blank and called 'er done! ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (pink and white cardstock); unknown source for black cardstock
Stamps: Stampendous (Agapanthus Cluster); Endless Creation (sentiment)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick, Black Soot)
ETC: Glue Glider Pro
Thanks for visiting with me today. Have a wonderful weekend!!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
No wonder it is your favorite stamp! Those flowers look so perfect there in such a fun springy pink!
I love these flowers. I love pink and black together. And I love, love, love the skewed panels.
Hi Cynthia
A card must seem super quick for you after all the hard work of your journal.
You certainly have been having busy days!!
Love the stamp you have used on your card .. .. it looks lovely stamped in pink.
Have a good Bank Holiday weekend.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment