Since I don't have any June birthdays to worry about, I went ahead and got my Father's Day card done early! YAY for early!!! =D
I got the idea for this card from another card maker. BUT....I can't for the life of me remember who made it. Nor can I find it. Some day, when I find it, I will give credit to that person......
Anyway.
Super easy card. I punched three squares, swiped each with a different color of blue Distress Ink, then stamped the hammer. I specifically got all crazy with the ink so it looks kind of distressed and kind of like the hammer is up in the clouds. Heh.
I spaced the squares to accommodate the wavy sentiment and called it a day! =D
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank and remnants of a card blank)
Stamps: 100 Proof Press (hammer); Hero Arts (sentiment)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Black Soot, Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans)
ETC: Marvy (square punch); Glue Glider Pro
Thanks for checking it out! =D
~Cynthia
I got the idea for this card from another card maker. BUT....I can't for the life of me remember who made it. Nor can I find it. Some day, when I find it, I will give credit to that person......
Anyway.
Super easy card. I punched three squares, swiped each with a different color of blue Distress Ink, then stamped the hammer. I specifically got all crazy with the ink so it looks kind of distressed and kind of like the hammer is up in the clouds. Heh.
I spaced the squares to accommodate the wavy sentiment and called it a day! =D
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank and remnants of a card blank)
Stamps: 100 Proof Press (hammer); Hero Arts (sentiment)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Black Soot, Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans)
ETC: Marvy (square punch); Glue Glider Pro
Thanks for checking it out! =D
~Cynthia

No comments:
Post a Comment