Thursday, May 3, 2012

WITL--Saturday

WITL--Saturday by HikerCynthia
WITL--Saturday, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
And here we are. The end of 2012's Week in the Life--Ali Edwards' project.

On the left side I have three photos of some wee visitors--Carolina Wrens.

On the left I have a screen shot of the end of the NASCAR race at Richmond, VA, Saturday night. Sadly, my man did not win.

The other bit is an ad encouraging me to subscribe to The Baking Sheet--which I do! =D

All the pages are 7Gypsies papers.

I really had a lot of fun doing this project. I'm glad this fell on a week that had stuff going on, so some of the days weren't too boring! ;-)

I loved working in the Zutter Cover-all journal. I punched and bound all the pages beforehand so I was ready to go. I got the Cover-alls on sale at my not-so-local scrapbook store and bought all they had--FOUR. LOL!

Anywho, if you've never done a Week in the Life, I recommend it. Really, it didn't take a long time each day to put everything together. And now I have a very unique remembrance of this time.

Thanks so much for looking in today!


~Cynthia

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

you had a busy week and now you have a great memory of it! awesome job! happy weekend!

The Nonna said...

You know Cynthia, I love your journal... and even though I had shunned the idea of doing the project, after seeing yours I'm changing my mind. What an inspiration you are to me! Actually, you're an inspiration to me every.single.day. in so many ways. Thank you so very much.