Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WITL--Friday

WITL--Friday by HikerCynthia
WITL--Friday, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
We're almost there! Only one more day of Ali Edwards' Week in the Life!! =D

This is the middle spread for Friday. On the left I've got three photos of my view while sitting in the car while my mom's at physical therapy. It's rather nice out there. Lots of birds and a large meadow area. I do the crossword puzzle--that's the bottom right photo. ;-) The journaling is about what I do while waiting in the parking lot.

The other side is my 'Currently' journaling. I do that in my regular daily journal on the 7th, the 17th and the 27th of each month. And Friday was the 27th.

Big thanks again to Avital at Creativity Prompt for the free journal cards and tags! =D

And on the very far right you can just see a bit of the Graphic 45 kraft paper I used for pockets on both inside covers. Because I was on the road for the beginning of the week, these totally came in handy to hold journaling blocks, tags and letter stickers. Plus, that Graphic 45 paper just rocks. Kraft, black ink and clocks??? SWOON. ;-)


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a beautiful day!!

~Cynthia

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

It looks like you have a lovely place to wait for your Mom. I used to do crossword puzzles all the time and still enjoy them occasionally, especially on vacation.

farmhouse-story said...

love the graphic b/w bkgd paper on the right page! great pages!

The Nonna said...

Don't you love the Currents cards... I had downloaded them previously and was so happy to have them done for me. I have done a few "Currently" pages and just written it all on the page or typed them and printed on white cardstock.
I love your WITL book. I know what its like waiting on parents in doctors appts and PT appts... at least you have a lovely place to wait.
Hugs to YOU today Cynthia.