Tuesday, May 22, 2012

More Necklaces

More Necklaces by HikerCynthia
More Necklaces, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Here's Round Two of the necklaces I made from the Dollar Bin finds I bought at Michael's. (See this post for the lowdown on how I made them.)

I used a square from one of Reminisce's road construction papers for the necklace on the left. The whole page is filled with yellow signs--I had a hard time choosing just one! ;-)

The middle necklace with the monogrammed N is how they appeared originally.

The super awesome face on the right is from a piece of Graphic 45 paper. I showed that one to my mom and she thought it was weird. I think he's quite hilarious and that's the one I'm rockin' today!! ;-)


Thanks for dropping by!


~Cynthia

3 comments:

Jules said...

Wow!! Cynthia!!

I missed you breaking into the work of necklaces .. .. and they are all gorgeous!

I think I might be finally catching up with the world again.

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

farmhouse-story said...

very cool! i think the face looks like he's been up to something:)

The Nonna said...

Wow... you've been so busy - and so super creative!!! I love that guy's face, he's totally my kind of wearable - but then that's the way I roll, a little wierd. I saw those necklaces on my little StickyDots trip and totally passed them by (I'm gonna blame this on the fact that the little diddy I danced shook my brain all loose that day!).