
Class Card: Red Stripey Card
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
This is the final card from the class I took with Stacy from Stacy Stamps.
It's...um...not my fave.
I like the stamps--the sentiment and the stripes-- but I would probably have chosen different colors. Stacy wanted us to use clear embossing powder, which was supposed to darken the ink so that it matched the cranberry scalloped circle paper. BUT, it was late and time to go, so I skipped the embossing powder. Heh.
The class was a lot of fun. I do hope to take others in the future. =D
Thanks for stopping by today!
~Cynthia
PS: I see Mr. Blogger has returned my friends. Yay, Mr. Blogger!
PPS: Happy Memorial Day! My thanks to all who have served, are serving, and will serve in the American military. Thank you for protecting our freedom!
1 comment:
it look great, cynthia! hope your day was great:)
Post a Comment