Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Class Card: Green


Class Card: Green
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

First order of business:

Let's have a BIG hurray for the SUNSHINE!!! And half-decent pictures!! YAY!!! =D


This past week I took a card making class at my LSS. It was a lot of fun--I had never taken a class before. It was all about borders and backgrounds. So here's the first card we made. I *love* the colors on this one!

I don't have any supply details for it because all the supplies were supplied!! ;-) I CAN say that all the stamps were from a cute stamp company called Stacy Stamps.

And Stacy herself taught the class! Double YAY!!


Have a wonderful, sun-shiny day!!

~Cynthia

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

Sounds like you had a wonderful time .. .. and you produced a wonderful card too.

Gorgeous colours.

I am pleased you have some sunshine.

Love Jules xx

farmhouse-story said...

oh, classes are the best fun! your card is lovely, cynthia and the sentiment is one i'd like to have:)