
Class Card: Brown
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
Here's the second of four cards I created in a class taught by Stacy of Stacy Stamps.
You know how I love to distress stuff, so this card was a favorite of mine! I love the browns we used to make it.
The lacy bit on top and the stripes on the bottom were both made with Stacy Stamps! We distressed the edges of the cardstock then threaded the little flower with the ribbon we had also distressed.
Stacy had a cool ribbon punch--one that looks like an old school hole punch. I had seen the border punch-type ones, but not the one we used. Very cool. Going on my Want List. ;-)
Then we layered everything on a piece of folded kraft cardstock.
Easy peasy! I love the old fashioned look to it.
Thanks for hanging out here for a bit today!
~Cynthia
1 comment:
LOVE the lace on the top! you stamped that?!--looks like paper! very cute card!
Post a Comment