Saturday, April 16, 2011

Birthday Re-do


Birthday Re-do
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

Way back on March 28, I posted this birthday card, which I set aside on my desk until I needed to send it.

A few days ago I picked it up and noticed....A SPOT on my card! Somehow I had dripped something or other on it and the card was no longer 'sendable.'

So I fixed it.

It was simple, really. I cut the offending spot off and adhered only the front cover of the card onto a white cardblank.

I actually like this second go 'round better. I like the layers. I like how the white pulls everything together.

Disaster averted.

=D


Have a great weekend!


~Cynthia

3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

you are right, the white layer is lovely, cynthia--have a great sunday:)

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

I must admit I like to see a bit of white on cards too .. .. not that I always end up with any!! LOL!!

Great card and your sentiment is really neat.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Cindy said...

Love the colors on your card! Great job... :o)