
More Metal
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
Here's the second batch of Metal Tags a la Linda Israel via her UStream channel.
The one on the left is the backside of the tag I showed yesterday. The bird is from My Mind's Eye.
The middle tag has a cherry cut out of a piece of Graphic 45 paper.
The right side tag has a punch from a Graphic 45 die cut sheet.
All the images have been distressed with Tim Holtz's Brushed Corduroy. The inks used on the metal tape are all Tim's alcohol inks. And all the text pieces are from an old English textbook I snagged from a library book sale a few months ago.
I still have to attach charms and string them. It's been fun finding text/words that match an image. They're like tiny little collages. :-)
~Cynthia
PS: Looks like more severe weather is headed our way Friday night and Saturday morning. If you don't hear from me for a few days....the dang power is off again. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment