
Butterfly CASE
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
I would like to triumphantly point out that this card was taken in 100% full bright need-sunglasses sunlight.
YAY!!!
I CASE'd this from the Less is More challenge for this week. It is almost impossible to see, but I dragged a glue pen down the card front, beneath where the butterfly is now adhered, making 4 lines of different lengths. Then I sprinkled glitter over those lines and placed the butterfly over it to make cute little 'flight lines.'
The butterfly is die cut (Cuttlebug) from BoBunny paper.
And the birthday sentiment is from my favorite Hero Arts set, Birthday Messages, stamped in ColorBox Pink ink.
Super cute, super quick!
On a side note, it was so much fun to visit other crafters' blogsites this weekend and see how many of us worship the Risen Savior, Jesus Christ. He is risen INDEED!!
~Cynthia
3 comments:
love this cute thing! you have sun? we have rain still:(
Hi Cynthia
I am pleased you had a good Easter and love your card.
How lovely to take a picture of your card in sunlight. It always feels like a treat after struggling doesn't it?
Love Jules xx
What a lovely card! I don't recall if I thanked you for this one yet or not but if I didn't: thank you so much!!! (a month later...). Are you selling these to specialty gift stores yet?!
Post a Comment