Wednesday, April 20, 2011

3.5 Minute CASE CAS!


3.5 Minute CASE CAS!
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

I CASE'd this idea from LateBlossom over on her Simplicity blogsite.

It's a very CAS card.

I was heating up my lunch (Curried Sweet Potato Soup--OH YES) and I had about 3.5 minutes to stand around watching the soup ride the little carousel in the microwave.

I thought...surely I could make a card in three-and-a-half minutes. Surely I could.

So I ran into the craft room, got the brilliant idea to make a CAS card just like LateBlossom's and thus you have my....


3.5 Minute CASE CAS Card.


I simply stamped the birthday sentiment three times, in three different inks, and then used the ScorBuddy for some textural scoring interest.

*DING*

Ooo! Lunch is ready!! :-)



Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank. Yeah, I know it looks blue, but we have NO SUN this morning and even though I took like 5 pictures inside, outside, under light, with no light, upside-down, holding my breath...this is what I got. *sigh*)
Stamp: Hot Off the Press (Mix Your Messages set)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold)
ETC: ScorBuddy



Have a great day! And thanks for stopping by!!

~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

great cas card!--the soup sounds good, too:)