
Birthday Branch
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
1. I couldn't think of a catchy title for this card.
2. I CASE'd a card at Splitcoast Stampers by krischir. She ran her main panel through an embossing folder. It was pretty.
3. I forgot to send my main panel through an embossing folder. It looked bare. I couldn't figure out why.
4. I used a corner heart punch, thinking it would cut the corner in the shape of a heart and do something about that bareness. I was wrong.
5. I took this picture outside, in the bright afternoon sun. This is what I got.
6.So now I have this dark, gray-looking, non-embossed card with an odd looking heart thing in the corner.
7. Happy Monday. Has anyone seen my mojo??
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (green and pink cardstock); GinaK (Whatever pound, Pure Luxury White cardstock)
Stamps: Hero Arts (Flower and Leaf Branch, Birthday Messages set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Forest Moss)
ETC: Artists Loft (Watercolor Pencil, for flowers); EK Success (heart corner punch thing)
I'm totally blaming all this on the barometric pressure, which is currently dropping like a rock as the storm system pounding Kentucky is headed this way.
Yes. That's my final answer and I'm sticking to it.
Did I say Happy Monday?
~Cynthia ;-)
2 comments:
i love how this turned out, cynthia! i think the heart is so creative and it works!
Hi Cynthia
I think your card has turned out really well.
I love the heart punch in the corner!!
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment