Today's page is from my local hiking spot. I love the reflections in the water. Here's a cool one where the reflection joins the actual object, making it hard to see which way's up! These are cattails and a duck box...and the beautiful blue sky.
I used kraft paper and some fun green embellishments.
Once again I'm having problems blogging. Flickr isn't playing nice and Blogger isn't either. I get error messages all over the place. Anyone else having problems like that??
Thanks for dropping in today. I'm so trying to be a better blogger! =D
~Cynthia
I used kraft paper and some fun green embellishments.
Once again I'm having problems blogging. Flickr isn't playing nice and Blogger isn't either. I get error messages all over the place. Anyone else having problems like that??
Thanks for dropping in today. I'm so trying to be a better blogger! =D
~Cynthia

3 comments:
Hi Cynthia
A great layout and I love the photograph very much.
I don't use flicker but do keep getting error messages when writing my posts and when leaving comments!
Perhaps Mr Blogger has a little hangover from the New Year celebrations.
I hope 2014 is a good year for you.
Love Jules xx
I love reflection photos! They were my Dad's favorites to take of the lake. Put together on a fantastic page.
Blogger isn't playing nice lately. He keeps giving me error messages and not wanting to post.
love this layout, cynthia!
Post a Comment