Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ephemeral

Here's a second photo of my adventures in dew on spider webs.  I shot it in black and white and decided to keep the page black and white too.



I used two pieces of white cardstock, one cut smaller than the other.  I sprayed the small one with Mr Huey's Warm Calico.  It's kind of a super dark gray--like dark gray flannel.  I also did some drippage too.  I cut a gray piece of cardstock for behind the photo. I also added a few pieces of Tim Holtz's tissue tape on the larger piece of cardstock.  The limited journaling is at the bottom.  Some fun rubbery gray letters by Amy Tangerine finished the page.


And that's it for me today.  Thanks, as always, for dropping by!


~Cynthia

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

How elegant in black and white!

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

Your project is brilliant .... loving the monochrome look and the drippage work (an art in itself).

You have been posting lots of gorgeous layouts and have been taking some fabby photographs! You have a great eye for finding a good subjects to capture.

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx