Friday, January 31, 2014

Bird Fight!

So.

I've had "blog" on my To Do List since Tuesday.  Sometimes life just gets in the way, you know?  But in a totally good way!  I've been hiking and got snowed in and went shopping at Michael's.

I've got priorities, ya know??

But here's the second Bluebird photo.  I caught these two fighting in our stream.  It's not like they're tiny birds and it's not like there's room for everyone in the stream.

Crazy birds.  ;-)


Sorry about the weirdly shaded page.  Apparently the photographer was asleep at the lens when she took this shot.

Ahem.

Anyway.  I've thrown in some Chic Tags, a bit of Studio Calico and some snippets here and there.  I used the Doodlebug Designs letters again.  At first I wasn't too sure about the font, but when you take it off the sticker sheet and put it on a scrap page, it's like magic.  Love those i's!



OK, that's it for me tonight.  Short and sweet.  =D

Have a wonderful weekend!!


~Cynthia

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Another amazing photo! We've been getting bluebirds at the feeders with all the snow. All the birds try to come at the same time and it fun watching them bump into each other. I'm on the watch for hawk now! I love that font too! Perfectimo!

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

At least they were "good life things" that were getting in the way.

I thought the shading on the page was part of the design .. .. hadn't realised the photographer had fallen asleep LOL!!!

Great layout!!

Have a good week.

Love Jules xx