So after the hawk eating his...um...salad I posted the other day, I thought I should show you some happier photos! We usually have a pair or two of resident Eastern Bluebirds during the winter. They love to get a drink from our man-made stream.
I used a bit of leftover paper and a piece of BasicGrey's Carte Postale paper which I cut apart to make little stamp-looking snippets. The letter stickers are by Doodlebug Designs, Loopy Love. So love that font!! I added gems to dot the i's.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
~Cynthia
I used a bit of leftover paper and a piece of BasicGrey's Carte Postale paper which I cut apart to make little stamp-looking snippets. The letter stickers are by Doodlebug Designs, Loopy Love. So love that font!! I added gems to dot the i's.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
I love that font and the bluebirds too! Love the "postage stamps"!
Hi Cynthia
You have a lovely sense of humour.
More fabby photographs and a great layout too.
Have a good week.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment