Here's the companion page to the one I posted previously. I continued to shoot early morning dew in black and white.
I love this photo because it's so still and calm. The droplet hung on to the leaf as I continued to shoot.
This was one photo, one droplet, one serene moment in time, one memory captured.
I used a stencil for the script background, spraying it like crazy with Dylusions spray ink in black. (I totally love the overspray and the smears--so cool!!) I added a hacked up piece of black cardstock and a smaller piece of velum under the photo. Then I stuck Tim Holtz's tissue tape all over. I finished with some of Amy Tan's sticker letters in a dark gray.
Super simple page. So much fun to do. Love the way it came out!
Thanks for visiting today!
~Cynthia
I love this photo because it's so still and calm. The droplet hung on to the leaf as I continued to shoot.
This was one photo, one droplet, one serene moment in time, one memory captured.
I used a stencil for the script background, spraying it like crazy with Dylusions spray ink in black. (I totally love the overspray and the smears--so cool!!) I added a hacked up piece of black cardstock and a smaller piece of velum under the photo. Then I stuck Tim Holtz's tissue tape all over. I finished with some of Amy Tan's sticker letters in a dark gray.
Super simple page. So much fun to do. Love the way it came out!
Thanks for visiting today!
~Cynthia

1 comment:
I think this is your best yet! Do you ever frame these pages?
Post a Comment