Here's hoping that Flickr and Blogger play nice today!
Way back in December we had a lovely warm night, followed by a lovely warm morning, complete with dense lovely fog.
Naturally, I took pictures.
We have one small blueberry bush hutch and the spiders love to make their webs all over it. I didn't know this until the fog settled on the webs and made them sparkle like diamonds!
Naturally, I took tons of pictures.
Here's one...
Way back in December we had a lovely warm night, followed by a lovely warm morning, complete with dense lovely fog.
Naturally, I took pictures.
We have one small blueberry bush hutch and the spiders love to make their webs all over it. I didn't know this until the fog settled on the webs and made them sparkle like diamonds!
Naturally, I took tons of pictures.
Here's one...
And Jules would be so proud of me--I used lots and LOTS of snippets!! =D
I've got sewing and washi and bits of leftover Hambly screen prints and washi feathers and and wood veneer and a frame and a brad and all sorts of other little bits and pieces. FUN is what I call it!! =D
Thanks for dropping by today! I hope you have a very crafty one! ;-)
~Cynthia
2 comments:
Great use of all those snippets and a wonderful photo of the web! They are so pretty with the dew sparkling on them! Love the feathers too!
two very different looks for the web pictures. both look wonderful!
Post a Comment