OK, I'm very hopeful. My trial run has been successful. The photo editing bit is going to take a bunch of practice, but still...I'm hopeful!
Here's one of the Thanksgiving cards I made.
Unfortunately I mailed the others before I took photos.
Duh.
Here's one of the Thanksgiving cards I made.
Unfortunately I mailed the others before I took photos.
Duh.
Pretend you don't see those spots. My windows need cleaned. Heh heh.
Anyway. I shamelessly copied the idea from one of my favorite card makers, Bonnie, at Stamping With Klass. I used a bunch of Distress Inks to stamp the leaves and distress the paper edges. And then I called it a day! It was actually kind of meditative to stamp all those leaves. ;-)
And I'm crossing my fingers again that this works!
~Cynthia
3 comments:
love the background stamping and the pic looks great:)
Very pretty leaves indeed! And I did manage to see all 3 posts without noticing spots....
Sally
I'm sitting here thinking that I have a background piece like that and I should make a card with it! Thanks for the plug. I'd forgotten that card and I'm ready to CASE you!
Post a Comment