Thursday, November 7, 2013

Plan B goes awry

Plan B goes awry by HikerCynthia
Plan B goes awry, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

So.

My battle with the journal cover continues.

(You should totally say that out loud with a Darth Vader accent.)

Plan A was to cover the journal with gesso and then with Rock Candy Distress Crackle.

Chaos ensued.

I brushed the mutant junk from the cover, which took all of 30 seconds.

*sigh*

Plan B was to cover the journal with Distress Paint.

Unfortunately, I did not pay any attention to WHICH Picket Fence product I grabbed and proceeded to use Distress STAIN instead.

You see that picture up there???

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU USE DISTRESS STAIN.

After the first coat, I touched the dried Distress Stain and was immediately covered in tiny white paint/stain flakes.

*sigh*

But I will not be defeated by the Dark Side. I will see victory.

No, really. I will. I already have Plan C in the works.......


~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

you. are. funny! so funny! good luck with plan C, friend:)