I'm back to scrapbooking today! =D
I found this sweet little heart-shaped leaf the other day and just HAD to photograph it. I also wanted to keep the page super simple, just like the leaf.
I rescued several pieces of paper from the snippet basket. I had used one for another project, punching stars out of a corner.
I added a page from an old book and a tiny Polaroid-type frame. For a bit of grounding, I slipped another snippet under the layers.
And that was it. No ink splats, no washi, no stamping.
Just one simple heart. :-)
~Cynthia
I found this sweet little heart-shaped leaf the other day and just HAD to photograph it. I also wanted to keep the page super simple, just like the leaf.
I rescued several pieces of paper from the snippet basket. I had used one for another project, punching stars out of a corner.
I added a page from an old book and a tiny Polaroid-type frame. For a bit of grounding, I slipped another snippet under the layers.
And that was it. No ink splats, no washi, no stamping.
Just one simple heart. :-)
~Cynthia

3 comments:
too cute, cynthia!
What a wonderful leaf! Love the simple page to show it off! Just enough to add some interest but not too much to detract from the beauty of the leaf!
What a fabby layout Cynthia .. .. and a gorgeous heart leaf too. It makes a great focal point! Love it!
Enjoy your Sunday.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment