Thursday, February 9, 2012

Falling Hearts

Falling Hearts by HikerCynthia
Falling Hearts, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Here's a variation on a birthday card I posted earlier.

Totally clean and simple! ;-)

I stamped the sentiment, then the hearts. I felt OK leaving the hearts in an even number because the sentiment made the fifth image.

At least that's what I'm telling myself. ;-)


Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: Stampin Up (heart); Craft Smart (sentiment)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick)


I'm still working on my Day In The Life project. I will admit it was a lot harder than I had anticipated...maybe because my life is just so darn boring. ;-) I hope to finish it up today and post a few pictures.


Craft happy!


~Cynthia

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Perfectly CAS! I think you have just the right number of hearts!

Carolyn Dube said...

The hearts match up beautifully with your header on the blog so it looks like the path has turned to hearts! Looking forward to the day in the life post!

JennL said...

girl, i love that card. simple, clean and featuring pops of color. plus, i think your design is wonderful.

i woke to raring to go on wednesday for day in the life...and then the phone rang with bad news. so i did it today instead! i'm just getting ready to make a digital layout and post on my blog.

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

Loving all those hearts. A great finished look.

How can you say your life is boring if you have Tim Holtz ink pads to play with!!!

Looking forward to seeing your final project.

Love Jules xx

farmhouse-story said...

very pretty card, cynthia:) and the number of hearts look great to me! have a great weekend:)