Friday, February 3, 2012

LIM-ish Birthday

LIM-ish Birthday by HikerCynthia
LIM-ish Birthday, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
One more card based (loosely) on this week's challenge over on Less Is More.

Ya can't get much more clean-and-simple than this!! =D

I stamped the flowers off to one side, then stamped the sentiment. For just a touch of interest, I used a glitter pen on the centers of the flowers.


Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: Stampin Up (sentiment); Stacy Stamps (Solid Wildflower Set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Dusty Concord)
ETC: Sakura (Glitter Pen)



Have a great weekend!! Thanks for all the comments this week--y'all made me laugh!!! =D


~Cynthia

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

such a pretty card today, cynthia! several of these would make a cute gift set:)

Bonnie said...

I love these flowers stamped off the edge! This is the perfect sentiment too. I have that set from my daughter. Somehow this particular stamp didn't make it into the set. I hope she finds it someday.