And this is the last in my little three part series of Cards I Shamelessly Copied From Susan Raihala's Simplicity blog.
Blue and gold is one of my favorite color combinations. Possibly because those are my high school's colors. Or possibly because they look awesome on kraft paper. ;-)
I added a bit of a twist to this one--and it's more in line with what Susan did on her blog. I stamped my sentiment then added the frame around it. I still scored two lines beneath the frame.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: Stampin Up (large star); Rubber Stampede (Star Trio); Stampendous (Everything Happy set)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Chipped Sapphire, Scattered Straw)
ETC: ScorBuddy; American Crafts (Pigment Pro pen)
We finally, finally, finally got some clear blue skies and sun today!! I hit the trails for a morning hike and stood around a lot, just letting the sun warm up my soul! =D
~Cynthia
Blue and gold is one of my favorite color combinations. Possibly because those are my high school's colors. Or possibly because they look awesome on kraft paper. ;-)
I added a bit of a twist to this one--and it's more in line with what Susan did on her blog. I stamped my sentiment then added the frame around it. I still scored two lines beneath the frame.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: Stampin Up (large star); Rubber Stampede (Star Trio); Stampendous (Everything Happy set)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Chipped Sapphire, Scattered Straw)
ETC: ScorBuddy; American Crafts (Pigment Pro pen)
We finally, finally, finally got some clear blue skies and sun today!! I hit the trails for a morning hike and stood around a lot, just letting the sun warm up my soul! =D
~Cynthia

3 comments:
We had sun today too! I was running errands and appointments but I loved the sun warming up the car!
oh, i LOVE the sentiment in the broken frame! these colors make me think of a baby boy card, too!
I love all your framed stars, Cynthia! This is a great way to showcase these stars.
Post a Comment