Wow! It feels good to be back here sharing my creations!
**As always, excuse the horrid picture....we haven't had sun in a week!**
Between the crazy plumbers and...well...LIFE...I haven't had much time to create. But my dad's birthday was yesterday and I was forced to find a bit of mojo to get a card done. Turns out this is a great way to get the creative juices flowing. I managed to make 2 birthday cards and 3 Christmas cards!
YAY!
Here's the first one. I took a nod from Susan Raihala over on her Simplicity blog. Super simple card.
I stamped the border. Then stamped the cake piece, colored it using watercolors, then cut it out. Lots of glitter pen usage too. :-)
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: Fiskars (How Many Candles set); Stampology (Celebrate set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Fried Brick)
ETC: Glue Dots; Spica (Glitter pen)
And that's it for me! Thank y'all so much for all the kind words on my scrapbook pages lately!! Paper crafters are a very encouraging bunch!!!! =D
~Cynthia
**As always, excuse the horrid picture....we haven't had sun in a week!**
Between the crazy plumbers and...well...LIFE...I haven't had much time to create. But my dad's birthday was yesterday and I was forced to find a bit of mojo to get a card done. Turns out this is a great way to get the creative juices flowing. I managed to make 2 birthday cards and 3 Christmas cards!
YAY!
Here's the first one. I took a nod from Susan Raihala over on her Simplicity blog. Super simple card.
I stamped the border. Then stamped the cake piece, colored it using watercolors, then cut it out. Lots of glitter pen usage too. :-)
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: Fiskars (How Many Candles set); Stampology (Celebrate set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Fried Brick)
ETC: Glue Dots; Spica (Glitter pen)
And that's it for me! Thank y'all so much for all the kind words on my scrapbook pages lately!! Paper crafters are a very encouraging bunch!!!! =D
~Cynthia

4 comments:
Glitter makes everything perfect!
cute card, cynthia!- and i do think your are awesome at scrapbooking! i'm fighting the mojo stuff, too!
Life gets so crazy sometimes and doesn't leave time for creativity! Glad you got to stamp and I love this CAS card! I'm sure your Dad loves it.
Hi Cynthia
What a cute little birthday cake .. .. he makes for a love card!!!
I am pleased you managed to get lots of creating done .. .. that always feel good.
Sorry I have been a bit quiet .. .. I have been busy with wedding work the last week or so.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment