Tuesday, September 27, 2011

...how I wonder what you are...

Here's my second take on Susan Raihala's framed cards. Same as yesterday, I just used different colors.

Oh, I forgot to mention yesterday that I took the pictures outside, in the bushes--the only place we had sun in the yard. Those blotches on the card are leaf shadows. ;-)

I really like how changing the colors changes the whole tone of the card. Yesterday's was all pink and girly, but the blue here makes it more masculine-- I could use this for a young boy's birthday too.

I also scored two lines beneath the box then added the sentiment.


Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: Stampin Up (blue star); Rubber Stampede (Star Trio); Stampendous (Everything Happy set)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Chipped Sapphire, Peeled Paint)
ETC: ScorBuddy; American Crafts (Pigment Pro pen)


I sat outside at lunch today, reading and enjoying the breeze and the precious sunshine. It's amazing how much the weather can change my mood! :-) I hope the weather is wonderful where you are today!!

~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

our weather has been so nice, too:) this card design is so versatile-and i love stars!