
Sparkle Hearts
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
I'm still snowed in...well, more like iced in...so I have been using my time wisely. I've been making Valentine's Day cards.
Yep.
Here's the first in a short series of "I'm so thankful Michael's has a Dollar Bin" cards.
This little heart tree was only a dollar. I think it's so goofy it's hilarious!
The recipe: black cardblank, sentiment in white ink, red cardstock, black cardblank piece, red cardstock, stamp, red Stickles.
I learned a very important lesson from these cards. See that white ink I used on the bottom for the sentiment? Apparently, it takes like 4 days to dry. :-( I let them dry for 24 hours and then stacked them on top of each other. When I looked them over for their photo shoot, I saw little white smudges on the backs of the cards.
Nice.
I guess there's some distress action forth coming.
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (red cardstock); Pop-Tone (black cardblank)
Stamp: Craft Smart (AKA Michael's Dollar Bin--heart tree)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); ColorBox (Frost White); Stickles (Xmas Red)
ETC: Glue Runner Pro
Thanks for stopping by today!
~Cynthia
1 comment:
i clicked over to flickr to see how lovely the glitter is on your card-very cute!
Post a Comment