
Jar of Flowers
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
I think I forgot to post this one.
And I forgot to send it.
Poor, sad, neglected card.
:-(
It started out as a different card, got messed up, got cut up, got rescued and got turned into this cute card.
I messed up the front of the cardblank, that watermelon colored part, so I cut off the back, trimmed it up and adhered it to a white cardblank.
I stamped the jar and flower stamp on a piece of white cardstock and cut out the jar. I put it on the watermelon paper, masked it and stamped the flower part of the stamp. I used a white gel pen to color the flowers on the watermelon paper.
It was supposed to be a thank you card, but I guess I wasn't thankful enough to send it.
Oops.
Supplies:
Paper: Die Cuts With a View (watermelon cardblank); Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamp: Endless Creations
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
ETC: Uni-ball Signo Pen
Thanks for stopping over here today! Have a great one!!
~Cynthia
1 comment:
too funny! well, now you can send it to someone you are thankful enough for!
Post a Comment