Monday, January 3, 2011

Coffee Cup Album--Page 5


Page 5
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

I loved the colors on these two pages, so I didn't add much.

I covered the left side's picture frame with a tag I found in a parking lot. I brushed some Distress Inks on it and stamped a swirly flower stem. Then I added a Prima flower (sprayed with Glimmer Mist) that matched the color scheme.

I painted over the speech bubble at the top because it was about coffee and added this quote from one of my favorite Hallmark cards ever: "Conformity--proudly serving painfully boring people since time began."

On the edge I added a quote from Tom Turiano: "In the backcountry, it's just you and your gear. It's a total test of who you are and what you can do--and therein lies the reward."

On the right side, I added just a hint of Distress Ink to the inside of the frame, then adhered a grungeboard 7 that I hit with more Distress Ink. Underneath, I covered another coffee quote and added a blog comment by Rowan: "Hey guys....in the philosophy of life I would say take the route that provides more memories and better times."


I hope you take the route the provides more memories and better times today! =D

~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

love the tag from the parking lot, and the hallmark quote esp! pretty colors, too!