
So what happened was...
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
This card started out as a birthday card for a woman that loves blue. I find it hard to find blues that are not either baby boy blue or manly blue.
Alas, this quickly became a manly card. Which is good, I guess, because I need more manly birthday cards.
It's super simple too. A layer of green cardstock (that matches the ink for the leaf stamp), with a layer of blue cardstock (that matches the ink used for the birthday sentiment), with a top layer of white cardstock.
Three layers and two stamps. Done. :-)
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (green and blue cardstock); Gina K (Pure Luxury White cardstock)
Stamps: Stampendous (Encouraging Words leaf stem); Hero Arts (Birthday Messages)
Inks: VersaMagic (Night Sky Dew Drop); Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Forest Moss)
ETC: Glue Glider Pro
We're on Day 5 of being snowed in here. The roads are starting to clear, but as I "walked" down the driveway to grab the newspaper and mail, I did that windmill thing....you know, arms flailing to keep my balance on a sheet of ice. I think I'll just stay home until it all melts. Like sometime in February.
~Cynthia
1 comment:
you are so funny-windmilling to the mailbox:)
love the card-its not a bad thing to be able to do man-ish cards--wish i could. happy weekend, cynthia!
Post a Comment