
Purple Cupcake
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
I'm not sure if this card needs something....or if it's just clean and simple and I'm afraid of white spaces.
This is another birthday card that should have been mailed out and will now be LATE LATE LATE. *sigh*
I cut a piece of purple cardstock and border punched the bottom. I cut a piece of script paper and adhered that over the purple. The final layer is a piece of cream cardstock.
I stamped a seriously-cute-for-only-one-dollar cupcake on the cream paper. I used a glitter pen on the frosting and on the candle flame.
I distressed both the script paper and the cream cardstock with Distress Ink.
Inside I stamped Happy Birthday in purple, like the cupcake.
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (purple and cream cardstock); unknown script paper; Recollections (ivory cardblank)
Stamp: Michael's (Dollar Bin cupcake); Stampabilities (Happy Birthday)
Ink: Stampin Up (Perfect Plum); Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain)
ETC: Recollections (border punch); Glue Glider Pro; Gelly Roll (Glitter Pen)
I'm on Day 4 of being snowed in. I am totally cranking out Valentine's Day cards. But I totally miss my scrapbook store. *sigh* At least I have Nutter Butters.
~Cynthia
1 comment:
4 days-yuck! this is the sweetest cas card-and, nope, doesn't need a thing--embrace the white space:)
Post a Comment