
Mini Snow Album
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
Sorry for the poor photo today. We don't have any sun at the moment for a good shot. What we DO have is 5+ inches of SNOW on the ground!! For SC, this is a big major huge DEAL. :-)
Pretty much the entire city is shut down. The plows haven't made it out to where I live yet, so I'm stuck.
Oh, poor me. I'll just have to spend my days in the craft room. ;-)
This is just one of the things I created yesterday. It's a Mini Snow Album! I got the tags from Grace Hester (gracehester.typepad.com) for FREE. You know I love the FREE STUFF!!! =D
These are cute little tags with sweet flowers on them. I took a few pictures of the snow and the backyard, reduced them to about 2 inches, added some snowflakes (punched and stamped), then wrote captions. On some of the tags I wrote parts of poems about snow.
And I couldn't resist a bit of Distress Ink action! I used Tumbled Glass throughout the album. I edged the front and back cover with it and stamped all the snowflakes (two sizes) with it too.
I tied it all together with a little piece of thin white ribbon.
This was so much fun to do! I went the easy way on the photos. I took them with my cell phone, emailed them to myself, then edited them. Boom! DONE. =D
I hope you're staying warm wherever you are today! I am SO grateful our power is still on!! :-)
~Cynthia
1 comment:
we are getting 5" today! this is so sweet, cynthia--and free is always great-thanks for the link:)
Post a Comment