
Hanging Hearts
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
I got the idea for this card...somewhere. My brain isn't functioning 100% yet otherwise I would give credit to the talented cardmaker. This person used baker's twine to dangle the hearts.
I just drew some lines with a pen. I hope no one cares too much. :-)
The ink I used for the sentiment didn't really work, so I used a glitter pen to go over the words. That didn't exactly work either, but it's much clearer in real life.
The hearts are made with a QuicKutz die cut.
Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank and pink paper)
Stamp: Craftsmart
Ink: ColorBox (Orchid)
ETC: Sharpie pen; Gelly Roll (Glitter Pen); QuicKutz (heart die cut); Glue Glider Pro; Tim Holtz ruler
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'm off to take {another} nap! ;-)
~Cynthia
2 comments:
Hi Cynthia
Loving your gingham hearts .. .. simple but very effective.
In fact there have been lots of hearts featured on your blog and I seem to have missed them.
Full of germs at this end too so have been posting but hardly any hopping!!!
Nice to catch up with you.
Love Jules xx
sorry your still not back to normal--lots of people in blogland are sick right now. love the gingham hearts, cythina:)
Post a Comment