Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Falling Hearts


Falling Hearts
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

This is the last card in the "I'm so glad Michael's has a dollar bin" series. ;-)

I used the same color scheme as the previous two, but used a different dollar stamp.

This stamp actually has 4 hearts, each with a different design, in a row. I only inked and stamped one of them--the heart outline. I filled in one of the images with red Stickles.

I stamped the sentiment accidentally off-center, then tried to look all cool and stuff by adding three little Stickles dots on the right side so it looked like I OBVIOUSLY did it that way on purpose. So there.


Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (red cardstock); Pop-Tone (black cardblank)
Stamp: Craft Smart (heart and sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
ETC: Stickles (Xmas Red)


Thanks for stopping in! I hope the sun will come out long enough to get pictures of my latest creations!


~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

no one would ever know there was ever a mistake on this cute card, cynthia:)