
Page 7
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
Well, this is the end of another album journey. I always hate getting to the last page of a good book, don't you? It makes me sad.
Same thing for an album too. :-)
On the left side I made a tag with stamps and Distress Inks. I added a ribbon, making the tag more like a bookmark, and distressed that too. There's a little quote behind the ribbon from Dr. Seuss that says, "Oh, the places you'll go." I love that book!
On the right I deconstructed another Hallmark card. This one had some beautiful handmade paper attached to it. I cut out the word Dream, adhered the person on the swing and some little stars.
I made a card yesterday for my friend's birthday, but did I take a picture of it before I mailed it? No, I did not.
It was cute.
Really.
;-)
~Cynthia
1 comment:
oh, these are gorgeous! (i love to see everyone's 3-d projects. there is so much talent out here, it amazes me:)
Post a Comment