Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Coffee Cup Album--Page 6


Page 6
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

This is one of my favorite pages in this mini-album!

On the left, I adhered a piece of designer paper that I had carefully cut out to resemble a photo, complete with photo corners! There was a cloud already on the album paper so I thought a flying/airplane theme would work really well.

The quote above the airplane is by Leonardo daVinci: "Once you have tasted flight, you will walk the Earth with your eyes forever skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to be."

At the bottom of the page, I added a quote that says, "Take in all life has to give," which I cut out from another Hallmark card. I distressed the edges a bit with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

On the right side of the layout, the main image is a shiny silver airplane. This, and all the quotes on this page as well as the one on the bottom of the left page, are from the same Hallmark card and are all distressed with Walnut Stain Ink.

The top curved quote says, "High-fly it" and the bottom quote says, "Blue-sky it."

Only one more page to go! Then I guess I'll have to get back to showing you some cards. I guess that means I'll actually have to MAKE some cards. Oops. ;-)


~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

you find the greatest quotes-i need to look at hallmark a little closer:)