Thursday, January 27, 2011

Butterfly Birthday


Butterfly Birthday
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia

I recently purchase (on sale!!) one of K&Co's embellishment sets, Flora and Fauna Botanical Butterflies. It's SO cute. It has butterflies and birds and flowers and ferns. LOVE it.

I used a Fall-To-Layout for this card. I cut two strips of paper, added the butterfly, then stamped the sentiment. I really like this layout too. You could use it for any occasion.


Supplies:
Paper: BoBunny (Sun Kissed Skies and a piece from my paper stash which no longer has a name); Recollections (Ivory cardblank)
Stamp: Hero Arts (Birthday Messages)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Fired Brick)
ETC: K&Co (Flora and Fauna Botanical Butterflies); Glue Glider Pro


The Hero Arts birthday stamp set is probably my most favorite birthday set ever. It's got cake, candles, balloons....and it has several birthday sentiments in different fonts, some casual and some more formal. Perfect for any recipient!


~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

love how the bfly compliments your card perfectly, cynthia--have a great weekend!