And, fellow crafters, we have now arrived at the end of the project known as December Daily 2012.
Yay.
Boo.
*sob*
This is my third year and each year I've learned new things.
I saw this lesson on another Dec Daily-er's blog: Don't compare yourself to others. True.
Preparing the album and supplies beforehand is of utmost importance.
Telling stories is the main idea of Dec Daily. (For next year: Tell more stories!)
I'm not sure the smaller 8x8 size works for me. Maybe 8x12 would be a better choice.
This is the first year I split my Advent Journal from my Dec Daily. I think it was a lot more fun from a photo standpoint, but I'm not sure I like having 2 separate books for the same year. With that said, I used Cindy's tutorial on Serious Play to make the Advent Journal and it was FABULOUS.
Use more pockets! (I think I say that every year!!)
Anyway, thanks so much for visiting and checking out my Dec Daily for the past 31 days. It's been so much fun to share this adventure and so much fun to read your comments!
And remember: Even if you think you can't do a December Daily album because your life is too boring...my life is way WAY more boring than yours so that is NO EXCUSE! ;-)
Happy New Year!!
~Cynthia
Yay.
Boo.
*sob*
This is my third year and each year I've learned new things.
I saw this lesson on another Dec Daily-er's blog: Don't compare yourself to others. True.
Preparing the album and supplies beforehand is of utmost importance.
Telling stories is the main idea of Dec Daily. (For next year: Tell more stories!)
I'm not sure the smaller 8x8 size works for me. Maybe 8x12 would be a better choice.
This is the first year I split my Advent Journal from my Dec Daily. I think it was a lot more fun from a photo standpoint, but I'm not sure I like having 2 separate books for the same year. With that said, I used Cindy's tutorial on Serious Play to make the Advent Journal and it was FABULOUS.
Use more pockets! (I think I say that every year!!)
Anyway, thanks so much for visiting and checking out my Dec Daily for the past 31 days. It's been so much fun to share this adventure and so much fun to read your comments!
And remember: Even if you think you can't do a December Daily album because your life is too boring...my life is way WAY more boring than yours so that is NO EXCUSE! ;-)
Happy New Year!!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
pockets make everything better! happy 2012, cynthia!!
Cynthia, way to go on finishing your album! What a fabulous documentation of your month. Thank you for linking to me. Blessings on you!
What a great finish for the December Daily! I've enjoyed reading about your life. Too bad I can't dip into the pockets. I'll bet that's where you hide the really juicy stuff!
Post a Comment