Quick post today.I made this card.I CASE'd Susan Raihala.My computer's in the shop for a few days.I'm already going into withdrawal.I'm borrowing a laptop.This laptop is pathetic.I can't even edit my photo.The end.~Cynthia
Hi CynthiaWell edited or not it is lovely to see your card .. .. at least you have been able to post which is more than I managed for a whole week!!!Now those were withdrawal symptoms LOL!!!Hope your computer is back with you soon.Love Jules xx
Thanks for your comment- you've given me a fabulous idea!!! Love the line across the bottom- draws the eye across the card!
Glad you could post! How awful to have to do without a computer! Ach! Great card, Cynthia! You do Susan proud! We got a good dusting of snow. Power stayed on and it's pretty much gone now.
it's lovely unedited, cynthia:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi Cynthia
Well edited or not it is lovely to see your card .. .. at least you have been able to post which is more than I managed for a whole week!!!
Now those were withdrawal symptoms LOL!!!
Hope your computer is back with you soon.
Love Jules xx
Thanks for your comment- you've given me a fabulous idea!!! Love the line across the bottom- draws the eye across the card!
Glad you could post! How awful to have to do without a computer! Ach! Great card, Cynthia! You do Susan proud! We got a good dusting of snow. Power stayed on and it's pretty much gone now.
it's lovely unedited, cynthia:)
Post a Comment