Here are my finished encouragement cards a la Stephanie Ackerman.
I am totally loving this project! I had soooo much fun making them!! I pretty much used every kind of Distress product Tim Holtz makes! And boy, did my fingers get good and INKY!! =D
All of the little sayings are quotes from the Psalms in the Bible. I'm sending them off to my friend, whose birthday is next week.
General Supply List:
(See Stephanie's blog for instructions)
Tim Holtz: Grunge Block Letters, Distress Inks, Distress Stains
Ranger: Adirondack Dabbers
Scotch: Quick Dry Glue
Bunch o' stamps
Fiskars: Glue Dots
7Gypsies: tissue paper
My mom's trusty typewriter ;-)
Happy Monday! Make it a good one! =D
~Cynthia
I am totally loving this project! I had soooo much fun making them!! I pretty much used every kind of Distress product Tim Holtz makes! And boy, did my fingers get good and INKY!! =D
All of the little sayings are quotes from the Psalms in the Bible. I'm sending them off to my friend, whose birthday is next week.
General Supply List:
(See Stephanie's blog for instructions)
Tim Holtz: Grunge Block Letters, Distress Inks, Distress Stains
Ranger: Adirondack Dabbers
Scotch: Quick Dry Glue
Bunch o' stamps
Fiskars: Glue Dots
7Gypsies: tissue paper
My mom's trusty typewriter ;-)
Happy Monday! Make it a good one! =D
~Cynthia

5 comments:
These are awesome, Cynthia! I love how they all turned out. What a wonderful gift your friend will open!
Beyond wow!!! I love these!!! Wow Wow!!
These are awesome; what a perfect idea to put the verses on in this way. Love.
these are SO very fabulous!!
I think they are ATC Size (Artist Trading Cards)They look absolutly cool. One of my favorite cards to trade...maybe you say..SWAP (:o)
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog
Post a Comment