I have finally found my mojo and done a little bit of creating!
That...or I was feeling pressured to get these cards made so I could send them out on time!! =D
I'm playing along with One Layer Wednesday, but as usual, my cards aren't one layer, so I'm only playing along in my head! ;-)
Super simple cards today. I made several versions of the same layout. I used a Martha Stewart apple punch to create the pumpkin shapes. I cut off the apple leaf and rounded the bottom to get more of a pumpkin look.
I colored the stem with Distress Markers and then drew pumpkin lines with a Distress Marker too. I LOVE the "thin" side of the Markers!!
I cut various mismatched shapes for pumpkin eyes and mouths from black cardstock. I like them looking all uneven! Makes them look hand-carved, right?? I adhered two pumpkins to the card blank, then popped up the third in the middle for some dimension.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment to the side in black ink.
Seriously, so easy. And they can be made assembly-line style too! =D
Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft card blanks); Bazzill (orange and black cardstock)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot); Distress Markers (Forest Moss, Rusty Hinge)
Stamp: Stampabilities (Happy Halloween)
ETC: Martha Stewart (apple punch); Zig Two-way Glue Pen; EK Sucess (3D Dots)
And that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
~Cynthia
That...or I was feeling pressured to get these cards made so I could send them out on time!! =D
I'm playing along with One Layer Wednesday, but as usual, my cards aren't one layer, so I'm only playing along in my head! ;-)
Super simple cards today. I made several versions of the same layout. I used a Martha Stewart apple punch to create the pumpkin shapes. I cut off the apple leaf and rounded the bottom to get more of a pumpkin look.
I colored the stem with Distress Markers and then drew pumpkin lines with a Distress Marker too. I LOVE the "thin" side of the Markers!!
I cut various mismatched shapes for pumpkin eyes and mouths from black cardstock. I like them looking all uneven! Makes them look hand-carved, right?? I adhered two pumpkins to the card blank, then popped up the third in the middle for some dimension.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment to the side in black ink.
Seriously, so easy. And they can be made assembly-line style too! =D
Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft card blanks); Bazzill (orange and black cardstock)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot); Distress Markers (Forest Moss, Rusty Hinge)
Stamp: Stampabilities (Happy Halloween)
ETC: Martha Stewart (apple punch); Zig Two-way Glue Pen; EK Sucess (3D Dots)
And that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
These are so so so cute! Such an sophisticated look to them with the kraft paper background and the cute cluster of pumpkins!
I love the way you turned these apples into pumpkins and the way you layered them! These are really cute, Cynthia!
Post a Comment