Well, I wasn't *exactly* walking with Susan Raihala when I made this card. Susan was using the Stampin Up set called Nature Walk. I just copied her layout. =D
I'm not too sure about this one. I'm letting it sit out on my craft desk to see if it will grow on me.
I like Susan's card WAAAAAY better.
Super easy card to make though. You could also assembly-line these for a stack of cards. Christmas images would be so cute!
I stamped the leaves then the sentiment on white cardstock, cut them out and adhered them to an orange card blank.
Done and done.
I think my problem here is the images are just way too big for the card. If I used tiny ones, like Susan did, I think the card would be much cooler.
You know, cool like Susan's card. ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: DCWV (Brights card blank); Neenah (Solar White cardstock)
Stamps: Stampin Up (small leaf); Stamp Craft (maple leaf); Studio G/Hampton Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Rusty Hinge)
ETC: Glue Glider Pro
Happy Halloween to you! Be safe and have fun tonight! I'm (not so) secretly hoping we have TONS of leftover candy!! Shhh...don't tell the trick-or-treaters! ;-)
~Cynthia
I'm not too sure about this one. I'm letting it sit out on my craft desk to see if it will grow on me.
I like Susan's card WAAAAAY better.
Super easy card to make though. You could also assembly-line these for a stack of cards. Christmas images would be so cute!
I stamped the leaves then the sentiment on white cardstock, cut them out and adhered them to an orange card blank.
Done and done.
I think my problem here is the images are just way too big for the card. If I used tiny ones, like Susan did, I think the card would be much cooler.
You know, cool like Susan's card. ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: DCWV (Brights card blank); Neenah (Solar White cardstock)
Stamps: Stampin Up (small leaf); Stamp Craft (maple leaf); Studio G/Hampton Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Rusty Hinge)
ETC: Glue Glider Pro
Happy Halloween to you! Be safe and have fun tonight! I'm (not so) secretly hoping we have TONS of leftover candy!! Shhh...don't tell the trick-or-treaters! ;-)
~Cynthia

1 comment:
Cynthia, I think your images are perfect and I love them on the orange card! While Susan's are very sedate and soothing, yours is cheerful and uplifting. You took a great design and made it your own.
Post a Comment