I'm hoping that this counts towards this week's challenge on the CASology blog. I mean, it's shadowy. The bats are flying around. It's spooky.
That should count as NIGHT, right?? ;-)
And pretty much as CAS as I can get too! I used two inks and stamps from 3 different sets. The moon was made by sponging color through a circle I punched out of scrap cardstock.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot, Squeezed Lemonade)
Stamps: Studio G (sentiment); Clear Art Stamps (Halloween Fun set--bats); Gina K (The Giving Tree)
ETC: Marvy (1.5 inch circle punch)
Thanks for checking in! Craft on!! =D
~Cynthia
That should count as NIGHT, right?? ;-)
And pretty much as CAS as I can get too! I used two inks and stamps from 3 different sets. The moon was made by sponging color through a circle I punched out of scrap cardstock.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot, Squeezed Lemonade)
Stamps: Studio G (sentiment); Clear Art Stamps (Halloween Fun set--bats); Gina K (The Giving Tree)
ETC: Marvy (1.5 inch circle punch)
Thanks for checking in! Craft on!! =D
~Cynthia

7 comments:
Looks perfectly nightly and CAS to me! Love that spooky tree and the bats over the moon! Thanks so much for playing in the dark with us this week at CASology!
Fortunately bats aren't out during the day so it's got to be night! I love that spooky tree!
I love how let us see what you might see at night. Very spooky. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!
This counts to me! I am getting in the spirit of Halloween even more after seeing your card!
Yup, it counts as night for me! Love this little scene you created especially those cool bats! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
this is just perfect for the challenge!! thanks for sharing it with us at CASology!
Great Halloween card ~ love the giving tree image!
Post a Comment