First off, a huge thank you to all those who left comments on my "Tim's Tag"! And then another thanks to all my new followers!!! You are all so appreciated!! =D
Here's what I've been doing the past few weeks: Making thank you cards.
I got the idea from Vicky on her Crafting Clare blog. I figured three minutes was a pretty sweet amount of time to make a card!
I cut card blanks into two panels. Then I cut patterned paper to cover the top of the panel. I distressed the edges and stamped the Thank You on the side, then adhered it to the panel.
The last thing I did was score a line under the patterned paper piece.
Super simple and I was able to crank tons of them out in a short time. Always a good thing, right?! ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (card blanks); various patterned papers
Stamp: Inkadinkado (sentiment)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot, Frayed Burlap)
ETC: Scor-Buddy; Glue Glider Pro
Thanks so much for stopping by! Your visits always brighten my day! =D
~Cynthia
Here's what I've been doing the past few weeks: Making thank you cards.
I got the idea from Vicky on her Crafting Clare blog. I figured three minutes was a pretty sweet amount of time to make a card!
I cut card blanks into two panels. Then I cut patterned paper to cover the top of the panel. I distressed the edges and stamped the Thank You on the side, then adhered it to the panel.
The last thing I did was score a line under the patterned paper piece.
Super simple and I was able to crank tons of them out in a short time. Always a good thing, right?! ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (card blanks); various patterned papers
Stamp: Inkadinkado (sentiment)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot, Frayed Burlap)
ETC: Scor-Buddy; Glue Glider Pro
Thanks so much for stopping by! Your visits always brighten my day! =D
~Cynthia

2 comments:
Three minute cards are great! Especially when they turn out this pretty! Looks like you've got a good stash.
It looks great!
Hello from Elma
Post a Comment