Friday, July 6, 2012

More Panoramic Fun

More Panoramic Fun by HikerCynthia
More Panoramic Fun, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
The other day I found a sad little tacky plastic frame with two photos in it. Both of the photos are panoramic sized. I scrapped the other one here and now I've got the second one done.

This was a hard one to scrap. The panoramic is angled--I had a lot of difficulty photographing the falls because of where I was standing and the size of the falls. Ergo, the entire page layout had to go a bit funky.

I'm not all that excited about this page, I'm just glad that it's done. Is that bad to say? No, no it's not.  ;-)

I used the same papers I used on the previous photo layout because they face each other in my scrap book. It's all My Mind's Eye: Penny Lane (Free Bird.) Oh, except for the glittery letters. They're by Dear Lizzy/American Crafts (Chipboard Letters: Sparkling.)

I die cut the leaves (Sizzix), punched out the circles from more MME paper and made a funky button with the same MME paper.

And then called it DONE. ;-)



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!


~Cynthia

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love waterfalls. (Sigh) It's been ages since I've seen one IRL. These are so pretty and I can see where it would be hard to scrap this photo, but you pulled it off really well. I like the circle images in the corners too. I hope you have a nice weekend too.

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

I just knew that by the time I got here you would have done lots of creating for me to drool over!!

Loving your two layouts .. .. more fabby photographs!! You must have visited so many wonderful places!!

But my fav would have to be your July tag! I just love the colours and details of that!

You are so clever to be able to switch from one style to another!

Have a brilliant week.

Love Jules xx

farmhouse-story said...

you did an awesome job with the unusual angle on the photo:) love it!