I made this anniversary card for my parents. I knew my mom would get a kick out of it because it's sooooooooo Tim Holtz.
Seriously. I distressed this card to the max.
I would probably not ever make a card like this for anyone else. Not everyone appreciates a distressed, black and brown anniversary card.
You know what I mean? ;-)
The letters, numbers, blocks and heart are all Grunge Paper. I used Tim's technique of making printer's block-type numbers for the '45' and then just grunged up the word 'years' and the little red heart with a bit of Distress Ink.
I even wrote in the inside of the card with a Distress Marker.
Tim would be so proud. ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Pop*Tone (Black Licorice Plain Card); Tim Holtz Idea-ology (Grunge Blocks, Grungeboard Basics)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain, Barn Door); Distress Markers (Vintage Photo)
ETC: Ranger (Adirondack Pitch Black Paint Dabber, Glossy Accents)
Thanks for visiting today!
~Cynthia
Seriously. I distressed this card to the max.
I would probably not ever make a card like this for anyone else. Not everyone appreciates a distressed, black and brown anniversary card.
You know what I mean? ;-)
The letters, numbers, blocks and heart are all Grunge Paper. I used Tim's technique of making printer's block-type numbers for the '45' and then just grunged up the word 'years' and the little red heart with a bit of Distress Ink.
I even wrote in the inside of the card with a Distress Marker.
Tim would be so proud. ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Pop*Tone (Black Licorice Plain Card); Tim Holtz Idea-ology (Grunge Blocks, Grungeboard Basics)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain, Barn Door); Distress Markers (Vintage Photo)
ETC: Ranger (Adirondack Pitch Black Paint Dabber, Glossy Accents)
Thanks for visiting today!
~Cynthia

2 comments:
It looks like an antique box! Very special!
LOVE, LOVE this, cynthia!! those numbers are awesome! wtg to your parents 45 yrs is quite an accomplishment!
Post a Comment