Actually, I've been hanging out on Stephanie's blog site. Which is probably about as close to Stephanie as I'm ever gonna get....but, whoah is she an amazing artist!!
I absolutely LOVE her style! You know, cuz it's all TIM HOLTZ and all! ;-)
Anyway, I decided to make a few things a la Stephanie and this is what I came up with.
On the left is a simple kraft tag. I ran it through the Cuttlebug, distressed it; cut a wonky heart from Sticky Back Canvas, distressed it; ripped some lines from a book and distressed it. (If you can't see the words, they say: "Live close to the soil and live close to the sky!")
And then sprayed the whole thing with my brand new Biscotti Perfect Pearls Mist.
On the right is a piece of junk wood. I followed Stephanie's tutorial for this one.
I glued on some Tim Holtz paper and tissue tape, some 7 Gypsies paper (the bird and the numbers at the top), and a tag from those one-serving coffee bags (the sunrise). Between all that, I distressed and distressed and distressed some more.
I'm REALLY loving this.
Yes I am.
I will have to open an Etsy shop and sell stuff to pay for my latest addiction.
Happy Monday!! =D
~Cynthia
I absolutely LOVE her style! You know, cuz it's all TIM HOLTZ and all! ;-)
Anyway, I decided to make a few things a la Stephanie and this is what I came up with.
On the left is a simple kraft tag. I ran it through the Cuttlebug, distressed it; cut a wonky heart from Sticky Back Canvas, distressed it; ripped some lines from a book and distressed it. (If you can't see the words, they say: "Live close to the soil and live close to the sky!")
And then sprayed the whole thing with my brand new Biscotti Perfect Pearls Mist.
On the right is a piece of junk wood. I followed Stephanie's tutorial for this one.
I glued on some Tim Holtz paper and tissue tape, some 7 Gypsies paper (the bird and the numbers at the top), and a tag from those one-serving coffee bags (the sunrise). Between all that, I distressed and distressed and distressed some more.
I'm REALLY loving this.
Yes I am.
I will have to open an Etsy shop and sell stuff to pay for my latest addiction.
Happy Monday!! =D
~Cynthia

2 comments:
Both of these are just beautiful, Cynthia! Watch out Etsy!
i'm catching up, cynthia! these are so lovely! have a great week:)
Post a Comment